PMP40001 is a full featured USB type-C PD DFP reference design. The pure analog configuration for the USB type-C source controller--TPS25740 makes the PD negotiation easy. It supports 3 sets of output voltage options including 5V/12V/20V. The max output current is 3A which provides a maximal 60W output power @20Vo. This design's total efficiency can achieve 96% at full load by adopting the high performance buck-boost controller--LM5175, which also means a good thermal performance. The valid input voltage range is from 6V to 13.5V which is compatible with the 2S and 3S lithium battery pack.
- High dscharging power up to 20V/3A
- Fully support USB type-C PD profile 4
- Compatibility with 2S,3S cell input
- High efficiency up to 96%@ full load
- Small size with low component count
- Pure analog configuration for USB type-C PD negotiation