PRU code generation tools - compiler
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TI PRU C/C++ Compiler and Assembly Language Tools support development of applications for TI PRU (Programmable Real-Time Unit) coprocessors.
- Available in PRU Code Generation Tools starting with v2.3.0:
- Support for silicon version 4
- 64-bit compiler tools for Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Available in PRU Code Generation Tools starting with release v2.2.0:
- Array output format for hex utility
- Word unit option added for code addresses in assembly listing file
- Abbreviated format support for SET/CLR instructions
- Available in PRU Code Generation Tools starting with release v2.1.0:
- Full support of C/C++
- Generation of ELF relocatable object files and executables
- Complete support of PRU instruction sets (v1-v3)
- Constant table access from C
- Intrinsics for XFER instructions in C
- Little and big endian modes
TI Compiler SupportTI has an active, responsive E2E™ community, where support is available for TI compilers.
- Optimizing C/C++ Compiler
- C/C++ standard header files
- C/C++ runtime libraries
- Object file display and manipulation utilities