THS4508EVM Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Wideband Low Noise Low Distortion Fully Differential Amplifier datasheet (Rev. E)
(PDF 1417 KB)
09 Sep 2008
THS4508EVM is an evaluation Module for the RGT (16 pin leadless QFN) package.
The THS4508EVM is designed to demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the device. The EVM is ready for power, signal source, and test instruments. The EVM is configured for a gain of 10 dB and 50 ohm input and output termination for connection to common lab test equipment.
The THS4508 evaluation module (EVM) User's Guide is included within the Datasheet.
- Configured with 50 ohms input/output impedance
- 1:1 Transformer on output
- Power Supply: 5V
- Decoupling capacitors
- Connectors: Vs+, GND, Vs-, In+, J3 (V OUT), and test points
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors
- Power connectors are via banana jack