TI Precision Labs - Op Amps Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TI Precision Labs EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1393 KB)
06 Feb 2015
The TI-PLABS-AMP-EVM is an experimenter’s board that is used in conjunction with TI Precision Labs Videos to gain a deeper understanding of op amp circuits. The EVM contains eight common op amp circuits that can be easily configured with jumpers. The documentation shows configuration examples of the EVM with the National Instruments VirtualBench, but will work with any standard test equipment.
TI Precision Labs is the industry’s first comprehensive online classroom for analog engineers. Browse more than 30 hands-on trainings and lab videos today.
- Intuitive setup – the PCB overlay shows the schematic and jumper placement for each circuit
- Inverting, non-inverting, cascaded, Riso capacitor drive, dual feedback cap drive, and active filters
- BNC and banana jack connections to test equipment
- DIP adaptors are used to make the amplifiers interchangeable
- Several amplifiers are included to facilitate experimentation
- TI-PLABS-AMP-EVM board (1x)
- OPA211 IC mounted on DIP adapter (2x)
- OPA188 IC mounted on DIP adapter (2x)
- OPA171 IC mounted on DIP adapter (1x)
- OPA277 IC mounted on DIP adapter (1x)
- OPA140 IC mounted on DIP adapter (1x)
- Jumper shunts, TE Connectivity Part# 881545-2 (18x)