This 6 cm motor is form-factor ready; simply hook up the power and watch it spin! The simple and reliable design is easy to modify to support speed and current system needs. The magnetic rotor position is sensed by the DRV5013 Hall-effect sensors, and the DRV8307 controller decides when to drive the CSD88537ND FETs that energize the coils.
- Power input supports 8.5V to 32V and 5.2A or greater
- Outrunner style provides good power density in 6x6x3 cm3 form
- Easy to modify speed, max current and max torque with resistor changes
- Can drive 201 mNm (28.5 oz-in) at 1767 RPM at 24V, 2.1A
- Design features up to 75% efficiency
- System has been fully tested and proven
- Commutation sensor
- Cordless handheld garden tool
- Cordless power tool
- Cordless vacuum cleaner
- E-bike motor controller
- Electric scooter
- HVAC valve & actuator control
- Lawn mower
- Mains powered tools
- Self-balancing personal transporter
- Wired smart door access control
- Wireless smart door access control
A fully assembled board has been developed for testing and performance validation only, and is not available for sale.
Design files & products
Download ready-to-use system files to speed your design process.
Test results for the reference design, including efficiency graphs, test prerequisites and more
Detailed schematic diagram for design layout and components
Complete listing of design components, reference designators, and manufacturers/part numbers
Includes TI products in the design and potential alternatives.
CSD88537ND — 60-V, N channel NexFET™ power MOSFET, dual SO-8, 15 mOhmData sheet: PDF | HTML
|Test report||TIDA-00196 Test Results||Apr. 25, 2014|
Related design resources
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.