This reference evaluation module, featuring the TSC2013-Q1 resistive dual touch controller, is a fully-functional USB powered platform that allows 4-wire resistive touch screen panels to be connected to the USB port of a PC or laptop for evaluation. User control is provided via a powerful, easy-to-use Windows-based GUI. Full documentation, design files and necessary firmware & PC software are also available for this design
- Supported gestures: 2-Finger Zoom In & Out, 2-Finger Rotation and 1-Finger Flick
- Requires only one USB cable connection to PC
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming data
- Quick connection points for external control and distribution of digital signals to other circuits/devices
- Supported with an orderable EVM, user guide, application videos and easy-to-use PC software.
- Fully-functional evaluation board for 4-wire touch panels that is production ready