This reference design features the DRV2605 Eccentric Rotating Mass (ERM) and Linear Resonant Actuator (LRA) Haptic Driver with integrated pre-licensed effect library from Immersion. The board includes an LRA, alkaline battery pack, and can be programmed and controlled with the included iOS™ App via the SimpleLink™ Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) CC2541 wireless MCU. The board can be used for prototyping and integrating haptics into any type of application including watches, fitness trackers, wearables, portable medical equipment, HMI, or anything that needs touch feedback. The board can then be remotely controlled using the iOS App. This board makes it quick and easy to integrate haptics into just about anything.
- Quickly integrate haptics into any application with this wirelessly-controlled haptic board
- Features the DRV2605 Haptic driver with integrated pre-licensed effect library from Immersion Corporation.
- Control the board using any iOS device via BLE to create effects and notifications
- Mount the included LRA to any surface for quick prototyping
- Begin using the full-featured Haptics integration kit featuring BLE by placing an order below
Haptic Bluetooth Kit App
The TI Haptic Bluetooth Kit App available on the Apple App Store controls the DRV2605EVM-BT board via Bluetooth low energy (BLE). The app allows you to play predefined waveforms, create new waveform sequences, and assign waveform sequences to in-app notifications.
In addition, the app can be used to quickly configure the DRV2605’s internal register settings: select between an ERM or LRA actuator, set the rated and overdrive voltages, configure and run auto-calibration, send direct I2C commands, as well as setup the board to respond to a GPIO trigger.
To download the app, please visit the Apple App Store