The TIDA-01405 design demonstrates an inverting power module (voltage inverter) to generate a –1.8V rail at up to 2A of current from a 3V to 15.2V input voltage. Such a negative voltage is required for many communications equipment systems as well as industrial equipment, such as test and measurement. Using the TPS82130 power module enables a very simple negative voltage inverter (inverting buck-boost) design to create a 1.8V negative output voltage at high 2A currents.
- Simple Power Module Design
- Total Solution Size Less Than 50mm2
- High Output Current of 2A (VIN ≥ 5V)
- Wide Input Voltage Range of 3V to 15.2V
- Low Noise (Less Than 10mV Output Ripple)
- 125°C Rated Solution