This reference design demonstrates how to create an industrial sensor-to-cloud end node capable of connecting to an IoT network gateway and a cloud data provider. This sensor node reference design uses Texas Instruments' nano-power system timer for power gating, low Iq boost converter, SimpleLink™ultra-low-power Sub-1 GHz wireless microcontroller (MCU) platform and humidity sensing technologies to demonstrate an ultra-lowpower method to duty-cycle sensor end-nodes, leading to longer battery life.
- Large network-to-cloud connectivity enabling long range, up to 1 km (line of sight)
- IEEE 802.15.4e/g standards-based sub-1 GHz solution with TI 15.4-stack
- Configurable system wakeup interval
- Low standby current of 1 µA
- ±2% relative humidity accuracy
- ±0.2°C temperature accuracy