This reference design provides developers with the ability to quickly implement a small form factor 1080p display subsystem. It features the TI DLP® Pico™ 0.33-inch TRP 1080p display chipset and is implemented in the DLP LightCrafter™ Display 3310 evaluation module (EVM). It can be used in a variety of applications including mobile smart TVs, mobile projectors, digital signage, and many more. The design incorporates the DLP3310 1080p digital micromirror device (DMD), DLPC3437 display controllers, and DLPA3000 PMIC and LED driver.
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Small overall form factor (5.5 x 5.2 x 2.6)"
- Brightness 300 RGB Lumens (6-A R,G&B LEDs)
- Compact PCB layout supporting 1080p (DLP3310) Optical Engine and including HDMI and USB connectivity
- Used in DLPDLCR3310EVM Layout
- 19-V input and LED Current Drive Up to 6A
- PC software GUI to Customize Display Configuration