TLIN1021-Q1 local interconnect network (LIN) transceiver with WAKE and INH evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLIN1021 EVM User's Guide
(PDF 290 KB)
31 May 2019
This EVM can be used to evaluate the TLINx021 family of devices. The LIN bus is easily accessed via the J3 and J5 connectora, along with VBAT and GND to make easy connections to real LIN systems. All logic signals are available through headers and test points, and modes are easily transitioned through the placement of the correct jumpers and a pushbutton circuit to wake the device up.
- Provides access to LIN bus, TXD, and RXD pins
- Standby and Sleep mode can be easily accessed and transitioned via headers
- Silkscreen is labeled thoroughly for easy use
- Pushbutton circuit connected to WAKE pin for easy device wake from sleep mode
- Separate header provided to connect pull-up voltage for logic pins