TLV9051DPWEVM: evaluation module for world’s smallest op amp in 0.8 mm x 0.8 mm (X2SON) package
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV9051DPWEVM User's Guide
(PDF 928 KB)
15 Jun 2020
The TLV9051DPWEVM is an evaluation module (EVM) to test the performance of the TLV9051DPW device. The boards arrive with the TLV9051DPW populated on the EVM to allow users to populate the passive components for their desired circuit configuration. This EVM can easily be configured as an inverting amplifier, non-inverting amplifier, and difference amplifier, allowing engineers to quickly evaluate and verify design concepts. From datasheet to simulation to evaluation, the TLV9051DPWEVM will provide you with the confidence needed to quickly move forward with your design.
- TLV9051DPW populated on EVM
- Non-inverting, inverting, and difference amplifier circuit configurations available
- Schematic provided in silkscreen on the EVM
- Multiple connector options for input and output connections: SMA, test point, and wires