TLVM136X0 family power module quickstart calculator design tool
Welcome to the TLVM13620, TLVM13630, TLVM13640 and TLVM13660 power module quickstart calculator design tool. This standalone tool facilitates and assists the power supply engineer with the design of a DC/DC buck regulator based on this family of synchronous buck power modules. As such, the user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Determine input and output capacitances
- Select components to define the switching frequency, output voltage setpoint and input voltage UVLO thresholds
- Optimize the bode plot for control loop stability using crossover frequency as a performance metric
- Inspect module power conversion efficiency and total power dissipation
- Review auto-generated schematic, BOM list and solution size estimate
Supported products & hardware
Buck modules (integrated inductor)
No results found. Please clear your search and try again.View all 2
|User guide||TLVM13660 36-V, 6-A Buck Regulator Evaluation Module User's Guide||PDF | HTML||18 Mar 2022|
|EVM User's guide||Using the TLVM13630EVM||PDF | HTML||04 May 2021|
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.