The TLVM13660EVM high-density evaluation module (EVM) is designed to showcase the performance of the TLVM13660 36-V, 6-A synchronous buck DC/DC buck power module. The EVM operates over a wide input voltage range of 3 V to 36 V to deliver a fixed 5-V output with better than 1% setpoint accuracy and up to 6-A output current. The TLVM13660 offers advanced package and pinout design for improved EMI performance, high efficiency and high reliability. Several features to ensure protection of the regulator during fault conditions include undervoltage lockout (UVLO), internal soft-start, hiccup-mode overcurrent protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown. An open-drain PGOOD indicator, precision enable, external bias option, RT-adjustable switching frequency and inverting buck-boost capability are also available.
- Wide input voltage range of 3 V to 36 V
- 5-V default output voltage (jumper adjustable to 1.2 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V or 3.3 V)
- Output current up to 6 A1-MHz default switching frequency (jumper adjustable to 500 kHz, 600 kHz, 750 kHz, 800 kHz or 1 MHz)
- Input EMI filter included to pass CISPR 32 Class B conducted emissions
- Fully assembled, tested and proven PCB layout with small solution footprint