TMCS1101 isolated Hall-effect current sensing evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMCS1101EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1226 KB)
25 Mar 2020
The TMCS1101EVM is a tool intended to facilitate rapid, convenient use of the TMCS1101, an isolated Hall-effect precision current sense monitor utilizing an internal ratiometric reference. This evaluation module allows the user push the max operating current through the Hall-input side while measuring the isolated output. The fixture layout is not intended as a model for the target circuit, nor it is laid out for electromagnetic (EMI) testing. The TMCS1101EVM consists of a single PCB, breakable into 8 individual pieces. 4 pieces correspond to the 4 unidirectional variants of the TMCS1101, while the remaining 4 correspond to the bidirectional variants of the device.
- Evaluation of the TMCS1101Ax in all gain options
- Test points to allow ease of acess to device pins
- Large copper planes to help with heat dissipation
- Large lug connectors to connect the EVM to large current carrying leads