The TPA3220EVM-MICRO is 60x80 mm making it the smallest evaluation platform for a 2x 100W amplifier with no heatsink. The board features the TPA3220 device, which is an analog input Class-D amplifier with ultra-low idle losses and >90% efficiency allowing the PCB to become the heatsink (no bulky metal heatsink required). It can operate from a single supply making system design easier and integrates an analog front-end with multiple gain settings options for direct connection to most audio sources.
The TPA3220EVM-MICRO includes all the compenets necessary for full evaluation of the device. The board includes a 3.5 mm headphone jack for connecting an audio input source or connect an Audio Plug-in Module to the 28-pin 100 mil header for easy evaluation of the complete audio signal chain. Connect the power supply and speakers through the easy to use terminal blocks.
- Smallest 2x 100W Class-D Amplifier Evaluation Module (60x80mm)
- Ultra-low idle losses and >90% efficiency. No heatsink required
- Integrated analog front-end supporting Single-Ended (SE) or Differential input signals
- Stereo (BTL) and Mono (PBTL) output configurations supported
- Includes a 3.5mm audio jack, small output filter and quick connect terminal blocks