The TPA3255EVM Ultra-HD evaluation module demonstrates the TPA3255DDV integrated circuit from Texas Instruments. The TPA3255DDV is a high-performance Class-D amplifier that enables true premium sound quality with high efficiency class-D technology. It features an advanced integrated feedback design and high-speed gate driver error correction, which enables ultra-low distortion across the audio band and superior audio quality. This EVM supports 2 BTL (stereo 2.0) output channels, 1 PBTL (mono 0.1) output channel, 1 BTL plus 2 SE (2.1) output channels, and 4 SE (4.0) output channels configurations. The NE5532 is a High Performance Audio Op Amp designed to allow TPA3255DDV operation with differential or single ended input signals to the EVM with differential inputs yielding the optimal performance. TPA3255EVM is a complete 2 VRMS analog input 2 × 325 W stereo/1 x 600 W mono power amplifier ready for evaluation and excellent listening experience.
- Stereo Ultra-HD evaluation module
- Self-contained protection system (short circuit, clip and thermal)
- Standard 2 VRMS differential input or single ended line input
- BTL, PBTL and SE output configurations support
- Double-sided, plated-through, 2oz. Cu 2 layer PCB layout