The TPS22990 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22990 load switch. The TPS22990EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (0.8-V to 5.5-V) under different loading conditions (0-A to 10-A) to the TPS22990. Parameters such as the on-resistance, rise time, and output pull-down resistance are easily and accurately evaluated.
- Input voltage range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- Input current range: 0 A to 10 A
- Access to VIN, VOUT, VBIAS, ON, and PG pins
- VIN and VOUT Sense connections for measuring VIN, VOUT or RON
- Power good (PG) signal can be monitored via test point