TPS23861EVM-612 Evaluation Module for Quad IEEE 802.3at PoE PSE Controller
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This easy-to-use design can be easily multiplied to 8-, 12-, 16-port and so on, while offering the industry’s best interoperability as well as a double sided PCB design.
Applications include Ethernet switch, surveillance Network Video Recorder (NVR), and small home/office routers.
The full PoE ecosystem includes the following optional companion tools:
- USB-TO-GPIO Module (MUST HAVE COMPANION): Used with PI Commander GUI for I2C Interaction with TPS23861EVM-612
- TPS23752EVM-145: High Efficiency, Class 4 Powered Device Load with Sleep Mode and Light Load Efficiency
- TPS23861: Power over Ethernet MSP430 Reference Code
- MSP-EXP430G2:MSP430 LaunchPad Development Kit used with Code Composer Studio for TPS23861EVM-612 firmware development
- Motherboard/daughterboard configuration supporting 4x type 2 (30W) ports and 2x 4 pair ports (60W).
- TPS23861EVM-612 accepts MSP-EXP430G2 (MSP430 LaunchPad) EVM for power managing the TPS23861s. Basic power manager firmware is available for the MSP430 upon request.
- TPS23861EVM-612 interface to USB-TO-GPIO and PC using PI-Commander GUI.
- Default mode is Auto mode (meaning no host control is required)
- Multiple PD loads available.