The TPS38700 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the TPS38700, which is an integrated multichannel voltage sequencer with a window watchdog. TPS38700 is inter-integrated circuit (I2C) programmable and available in a 24-pin very thin quad flatpack no-lead (VQFN) package.
TPS38700Q1EVM sequentially outputs up to 12 channels of power-up and/or power-down sequencing and can be interfaced with multichannel voltage supervisors. The device defaults to preprogrammed one-time programmable (OTP) options, but the I2C can reprogram the power-up and power-down sequence, watchdog settings, and sequence timing options if necessary.
The EVM includes the I2C interface plug, LDOs to create multiple rail voltages, and specially placed jumpers on the board for maximum flexibility. TPS38700Q1EVM also is designed to work with other variants of TPS3870x. See the user's guide for detailed information.
- Multichannel (up to 12 channels) I2C programmable voltage sequencer
- Operates different output topologies (open drain or push pull)
- Integrated watchdog timer
- Can be interfaced with multichannel voltage supervisors
- Can accept different package options and variants
- Onboard 1.2-V and 1.8-V available I2C voltages