The TPS389006Q1 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the six-channel TPS389006-Q1, which is an integrated overvoltage and undervoltage supervisor with I2C programmability. TPS389006-Q1 is available in a 16-pin very-thin quad flatpack no-lead (WQFN) package. In addition, TPS389006Q1EVM is designed to work with other variants of TPS38900x-Q1 (four channel and eight channel). See the user's guide for detailed information.
TPS389006Q1EVM is capable of daisy-chaining multiple EVMs for multichannel voltage monitoring. TPS389006-Q1 defaults to preprogrammed one-time programmable (OTP) options, but the I2C can reprogram the IC for different threshold voltages and tolerance percentages.
TPS389006Q1EVM includes the I2C interface plug, low-dropout (LDO) regulators to create multiple-rail voltages, daisy-chaining plug, and specially-placed jumpers on the board for maximum flexibility.
- Multichannel I2C programmable voltage sequencer
- EVM daisy-chaining capability for multiple-voltage channel supervisors
- Can be interfaced with multichannel voltage sequencer
- Accepts different package options and variants
- Operates different output topologies (open drain or push pull)
- Onboard 1.2-V and 1.8-V available I2C voltages