The TPS50601A-SP is a radiation hardened, 7-V, 6-A synchronous step-down converter, which is optimized for small designs through high efficiency and integrating the high-side and low-side MOSFETs. The device offers optimum electrical and radiation performance in a very small, thermally enhanced 20-pin ceramic, dual in-line flatpack package.
This dual version of the board allows evaluation of the device in master-slave configuration for a total output current of 12 A.
- Radiation Hardened synchronous step down converter with thermally enhanced package
- Current mode control with cycle by cycle current limiting
- Configurable switching frequency from 100 kHz to 1 MHz
- ±1.5% accurate internal voltage reference
- Adjustable soft start through external capacitor