TPS546C20A 35A PMBus Stackable Synchronous Buck Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS546C20AEVM1-746 Two, Separated Single-Phase Evaluation Module
(PDF 14654 KB)
21 Jun 2016
The TPS546C20AEVM1-PWR746 evaluation module (EVM) uses the TPS546C20A. The TPS546C20A is a voltage mode, 35A synchronous buck converter with integrated MOSFETs. Two seperated converters are included on the EVM, both providing a 0.9V output at up to 35A from a 12V input bus.
- Two seperated PMBUS-Enabled BUCK converters. 35A DC steady state Ouput current from each converter.
- ±0.5% 0.6VREF Tolerance Over -40 to 125°C Junction Temperature
- 0.35V to 1.65V Adjustable VREF for AVS and Marginnig through PMBUS
- True Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- Programmable OCP, UVLO, OV, UV, OT thresholds. Interal Temperature Monitoring.