TPS55288 buck-boost converter EVM with 400kHz operation frequency
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS55288EVM-045 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 1827 KB)
13 Aug 2020
The TPS55288 is a synchronous buck-boost converter optimized for converting battery voltage or adaptor voltage into power supply rails. The TPS55288 integrates two 16-A MOSFETs of the boost leg to balance the solution size and efficiency for USB Power Delivery (USB PD) application. The TPS55288 has up to 36 V input voltage capability. It can output 15 A when working in buck mode. When working in boost mode, the device delivers 100 W from 8 V input or 60 W from 5 V input.
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 36 V
- Output voltage range: 0.8 V to 21.26 V
- 97% efficiency at VIN = 12 V, VOUT = 20 V and IOUT = 3 A
- Adjustable switching frequency 200 kHz to 2.4 MHz
- Programmable output current limit
- I²C Interface