TPS56X20 5A/7A/9A/12A Synchronous Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS56X20EVM-614 is an evaluation module for TPS56X20 series Step-Down voltage regulator family. This board supports four different output current converters TPS56520 (5A), TPS56720 (7A), TPS56920 (9A), and TPS56C20 (12A); the board is shipped with 12A version TPS56C20 mounted. By replacing IC (manually), other 3 options (5A/7A/9A) can be evaluated.
- D-CAP2™ Control with 500kHz Switching
- Optimized for Small 1.0uH to 2.2uH Inductor
- 4.5V to 17V Input Range
- Voltage Scaling 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Step
- +/- 1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Eco-mode™ for Light-load Efficiency
- I2C Control for Vout, ON/OFF IC, Current-limit, and so on
- IC Pin Configuration for Soft-start, Power-good, I2C Addressing
- Protections: TSD, UVLO, OCP, OVP, UVP - Pin Compatibility throughout Family 5A to 12A