Boost Converter Evaluation Module for TPS613221ADBV
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS613221AEVM-019 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 608 KB)
05 Mar 2018
The TPS613221A is a high performance, high efficiency synchronous boost converter, which is based on hysteretic current control topology. The TPS613221A is designed for systems powered by alkaline battery, coin-cell battery, Li-ion battery or Li-polymer battery. The input voltage range is from 0.9V to 3.2V, with 0.8V minimum input voltage after startup is completed. The TPS613221A consumes 6.5uA quiescent current and achieves high efficiency at light load. The TPS613221A supports both synchronous and non-synchronous operation.
- Input Voltage Range: 0.9-V to 3.2-V
- Output Voltage Range: 3.3-V
- 6.5-µA Quiescent Current
- Support both synchronous and non-synchronous operation
- Single Pulse PFM Operation Mode at Light Load
- Pass-Through during shutdown