Evaluation Module Board for TPS63020 Buck-Boost Converter with 4A Switch
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Buck-Boost Converter with 4A Switch Evaluation Module BoardThe TPS63020EVM-487 evaluation module is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS63020 Buck-Boost Converter with 4A Switch. The TPS63020EVM-487 operates from a 1.8V to 5.5V supply and provides a 3.3V output.
- Input voltage: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Vout: 1.2V to 5.5V
- Switch current rating 4A
- Dynamic switch current limit
- Efficiency: >93% over wide Vin range (max)
- Package: 14-pin QFN , 3mm x 4 mm x 1 mm
- Operating frequency: 2.4MHz, synchronizable (±20%)
- Automatic transition between Step Down and Boost Mode
- Very low typical quiescent current (<50µA)
- Power Save Mode for improved efficiency at light loads
- Over-temperature protection