The TPS63811EVM is designed to help the users easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS63811 buck-boost converter. The EVM operates from input voltage between 2.2 V and 5.5 V, and can output voltage from 1.825 V to 5 V, with output current up to 2.5 A in buck mode and up to 2 A in boost mode. Parameters such as output voltage, power save mode, slew rate and mode of the voltage ramping can be programmed via I²C interface.
- Real buck, boost and buck-boost operation with automatic mode transition
- I²C interface
- High efficiency from 500 µA to 2.5 A output current
- 13-μA typical supply current
- True shutdown function with load disconnect and active output discharge
- User selectable power save mode