TPS65132S Evaluation Module: Single Inductor - Dual Output Positive and Negative Power Supply
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS65132S Evaluation Module
(PDF 3570 KB)
11 Nov 2016
The TPS65132SEVM-866 is an evaluation tool for the TPS65132S Single Inductor - Dual Output Converter. The device uses a single inductor scheme in order to provide the user the smallest solution size possible as well as high efficiency. The evaluation module can accept input voltages in the range of 2.5V to 5.5V and supplies V(POS) and V(NEG). The digital interface allows programming the output voltages in digital steps from 4V to 6V and -4V to -6V.
- 2.5 V to 5.5 input voltage range
- Positive output voltage range of 4.0 V to 6.0 V (0.1-V steps)
- Negative output voltage range of –4.0 V to –6.0 V (0.1-V steps)
- Output voltage accuracy of better than 1%
- Programmable active discharge during shutdown
- GUI for the I²C interface enables full programmability of all functions