The TPS653850EVM is an evaluation platform for the TPS653850-Q1. The TPS653850-Q1 is a power management IC (PMIC) for Multi-Rail Power Supply for Microcontrollers in Automotie and Industrial Safety Relevant Applications. The device is a multi-rail power supply including one buck-boost pre-regulator, one 5 V linear regulator, one programmable 3.3 V or 5 V linear regulator, and two programmable linear regulators (3.3 V, 5 V or tracking) with protection against short to battery and ground. The device has many protection, monitoring and diagnostic functions. The TPS653850EVM allows the user to explore all the features of the TPS653850-Q1 device.
- Buck-Boost pre-regulator to support cold crank automotive battery requirements
- Multiple output rails to support microcontrollers in safety relevant applications
- Two sensor supplies with short to battery and ground protection
- Diagnostic, protection and monitoring of device and MCU
- Power stage output safing function (ENDRV pin) to disable system power stages under fault conditions