TPS65632 Triple-Output AMOLED Display Power Supply Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS65632 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 3496 KB)
15 Jan 2016
The TPS65632 is designed to drive AMOLED displays requiring V(AVDD), V(POS), V(NEG). The device integrates a boost converter for V(POS), an inverting buck-boost converter for V(NEG), and a boost converter for V(AVDD), which are suitable for battery operated products. The digital interface control pin CTRL allows programming V(AVDD), V(POS) and V(NEG) in digital steps. The TPS65632 uses a novel technology enabling excellent line and load regulation.
- 2.9 V to 4.5 V input voltage range
- 0.5% accuracy on V(POS)
- Excellent line transient response
- 300 mA output current capability on V(POS), V(NEG)
- Available in WQFN package