TPS65680 Programmable Level Shifter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
GUI and other design resources are available. Request now
- TPS65680 Evaluation Module
(PDF 1189 KB)
09 Oct 2017
The TPS65680EVM is an evaluation tool for the TPS65680 18-Channel Pattern-Programmable Level Shifter with Overcurrent Protection for use in large format LCD display applications such as TVs and monitors. The TPS65680 supports up to twelve high-voltage clock (GCK) outputs in charge-sharing or gate-voltage shaping configuration, six high-voltage control outputs for generating start, clear/reset, and low frequency signals and panel discharge. The evaluation module with its graphical user interface (GUI) enables the programming of the device from a Windows 7 or 10 PC and provides easy access to all 18 outputs, 3 supplies and logic inputs.
- Eases design by providing a simple way to evaluate TPS65680
- Includes pattern examples to ease first evaluation
- How-to video available for the first programming steps
- The added interface board (USB2ANY) connects the EVM to a Windows 7 or 10 PC
- This tool is tested and includes the graphical user interface (GUI) as well as the hardware and software user's guide