TPS73601DRBEVM-518 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS73601DRBEVM-518 evaluation module is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS73601 low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulator in the DRB (3x3mm SON) package.
- Stable with No Output Capacitor or Any Value or Type of Capacitor
- Input Voltage Range: 1.7V to 5.5V
- Ultra-low Dropout Voltage: 75mV Typ
- Excellent Load Transient Response—with or without Optional Output Capacitor
- New NMOS Topology Provides Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low Noise: 30µVRMS Typ (10kHz to 100kHz)
- 0.5% Initial Accuracy
- 1% Overall Accuracy (Line, Load, and Temperature)
- Less Than 1µA Max IQ in Shutdown Mode
- Thermal Shutdown and Specified Min/Max Current Limit Protection
- Adjustable Outputs from 1.20V to 5.5V