For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 5
EVALUATION BOARD Download 199
The Texas Instruments DEM-SOT223LDO demonstration module (DEM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of Texas Instruments low-dropout regulators (LDOs). This module is compatible with most positive output LDOs offered in the SOT223 (DCQ) package.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 249
The TAS2557EVM evaluation module provides users with a powerful tool kit for complete assessment of the TAS2557 audio amplifier when used with PurePath™ Console 3 software suite (PPC3). The evaluation module ships with an attached reference speaker. The board provides an USB connection to your (...)
- TAS2557 5.7W Class-D Audio Amplifier with Class-H Boost and IV Sense
- Reference speaker
- SPI or I2C control interface
- Onboard USB interface and cable for connection to PC with a Microsoft Windows 7+ operating system
- Access to TAS2555 app for PurePath Console 3
EVALUATION BOARD Download
- Two reference speakers
- Stereo and mono modes SPI or I2C control interface
- On board USB interface and cable for connection to PC with a Microsoft Windows 7+ operating system
- Access to TAS2555 App for PurePath Console 3
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
The TAS2560 evaluation module enables users to quickly and easily evaluate the TAS2560 audio amplifier. This small reference design comes with an USB cable to easily connect the board to your PC and control with a register based graphical user interface provided within PurePath™ Console 3 (...)
- TAS2560 5.7-W Class-D Audio Amplifier w/ IV Sense
- USB cable for control and digital audio input
- PurePath Console 3 software access
- Stereo capable when connecting two TAS2560 evaluation modules
EVALUATION BOARD Download 20
The TAS5722LEVM features the TAS5722L digital input mono Class-D amplifier optimized for high-transient power capability to utilize the dynamic power headroom of small loudspeakers.
- TAS5722L is capable of delivering more than 14-W continuously into a 4-Ω speaker.
- TAS5722L’s wide supply voltage (...)
- Mono BTL, closed loop Class-D audio amplifier
- I2S input mono Class-D amplifier with 4.5V - 17V power supply
- USB connection to PC provides control and streaming data
- Supported with user's guide and easy-to-use PC software
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
The TPS73601DRBEVM-518 evaluation module is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS73601 low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulator in the DRB (3x3mm SON) package.
- Stable with No Output Capacitor or Any Value or Type of Capacitor
- Input Voltage Range: 1.7V to 5.5V
- Ultra-low Dropout Voltage: 75mV Typ
- Excellent Load Transient Responseâwith or without Optional Output Capacitor
- New NMOS Topology Provides Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low Noise: 30ÂµVRMS Typ (10kHz to (...)
DAUGHTER CARD Download
The TUSB1210EVM implements a USB PHY with a ULPI interface. It can support Host, Device, OTG modes and also have output voltage support at the ULPI interface for +1.8V. This EVM also acts as a hardware reference design for any implementation of the TUSB1210.
- Plug and play design
- CPEN active high digital output to control the external +5V Vbus
- REFCLK terminal to determine the clock mode
- Chip Select terminal to set the device in power down
- ID terminal of the USB connector. HOST or OTG mode
SIMULATION MODEL Download
TMDSCNCD280049C is an HSEC180 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the C2000™ F28004x series of microcontroller products. controlCARDs are ideal to use for initial evaluation and system prototyping. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form (...)
- Isolated on-board XDS100v2 USB-to-JTAG debug probe enables real-time in-system programming and debugging
- Standard 180-pin controlCARD HSEC interface
- Analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at card interface
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD280049C
SBVM439.ZIP (47 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBVM498.ZIP (2 KB) - PSpice Model SCHEMATIC Download
SLVR317.PDF (65 KB) SCHEMATIC Download
SLVR326.PDF (1176 KB) SCHEMATIC Download
SLVR327.PDF (1160 KB)
Many TI reference designs include the TPS736 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.