TPS74901EVM-210 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS74901EVM-210 (Rev. B)
(PDF 221 KB)
24 Jul 2008
The TPS74901EVM-210 facilitates evaluation of the TPS74901 low-dropout linear regulator IC.
These regulators require a low-power bias voltage, VBIAS, and a power input voltage, VIN. The regulator is capable of providing output voltages down to 0.8 V, output currents up to 3 A and has an integrated supervisory circuit with open-drain output that goes to high impedance when the output voltage reaches regulation (power good or PG).
- Soft-Start pin provides a linear startup with ramp time set by external capacitor
- 2% accuracy over line, load and temperature
- Supports input voltages as low as 0.9 V with external bias supply
- Adjustable output (0.8 V to 3.6 V)
- Ultra-low dropout: 120 mV at 3.0 A (typical)
- Stable with any output capacitor ≥2.2 µF
- Excellent transient response
- Open-drain power-good
- Active high enable