The TPS7A13 evaluation module (EVM) helps design engineers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A13 linear regulator for use in their own circuit application. The configuration of the TPS7A13EVM-057 contains a single low-noise, small-size, linear regulator for a wide range of applications. The regulator is capable of delivering up to 300 mA to the load with low VIN-to-VOUT dropout voltage. For stability, use a minimum derated output capacitance of 1 µF (or larger). An added high-performance load transient circuit is included to improve the measurement capability of the low-dropout (LDO) regulator.
- Ultra-low input voltage range: 0.6 V to 2.2 V
- 1% accuracy over load, line and temperature
- High power-supply rejection ration (PSRR): 80 dB at 1 kHz (VOUT = 0.8 V, IOUT = 500 mA)
- Available in fixed-output voltages: 0.5 V to 2.05 V (in 25-mV steps)
- VBIAS range: Greater of 2.2 V or VOUT + 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Active output discharge