TPS7A4701 RF low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7A47xx User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2388 KB)
02 Aug 2013
The TPS7A4701EVM-094 is a fully assembled and tested evaluation module (EVM) for evaluating the TPS7A47 ultra-low-noise low-dropout (LDO) regulator at adjustable output voltages that range from 1.4 V to 34 V. The EVM circuit is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring power to dynamic loads of up to 1 A at LDO voltages. Connectors and test points are provided for convenience.
- Input voltage range: 3 V to 36 V
- Programmable from 1.4 V to 34 V; pin-strap output voltage from 1.4 V to 18 V
- Low dropout: 600 mV at 1 A
- 3.5 µVRMS (10 Hz, 100 KHz)
- <25 nV/√Hz (10 Hz, 1 MHz)
- Built-in fixed current limit and thermal shutdown
- CMOS logic-level-compatible enable (EN) pin
- Maximum output current of 1 A