TPS7A53 3-A low-VIN (1.1-V) low-noise high-accuracy ultra-LDO voltage regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7A53EVM-031 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 7482 KB)
09 Dec 2019
The TPS7A53 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A53 device, which is a high-accuracy, 3-A, low-VIN, low-VOUT, low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 3 A.
- Adjustable output-voltage range: 0.8 V to 5.2 V
- Low dropout: 125 mV (max) at 3 A with BIAS
- Output-voltage noise: 4.4 µVRMS
- Adjustable soft-start in-rush control