TPS7A8300 Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS7A8300EVM-209 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A8300, 2-A Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator for High Speed Communication Systems. The EVM circuit is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 2A. Connectors and test points are provided for convenience.
- Ultra-Low Dropout: 125mV (max)
- Very Good PSRR: Over 40dB up to 1MHz
- Very Low Noise: 6µVRMS
- Low Input Voltage Range without Bias: 1.4V to 6.5V
- Low Input Voltage Range with Bias: 1.1V to 6.5V
- ANY-OUT: No- Resistor, Configurable Output Voltage: 0.8V to 3.95V in 50mV step
- 1.0% Accuracy over Line, Load and Temperature
- Stable with 22µF capacitor (10µF minimum effective capacitance required)