TPS7B82-Q1 300-mA high-voltage ultra-low-IQ LDO linear regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS7B82EVM-024 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 482 KB)
15 Mar 2019
The TPS7B82EVM-024 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7B82-Q1, which is an automotive 300-mA high-voltage ultra-low-IQ low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator.
TPS7B82EVM-024 is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 300 mA.
- Supports input voltages from 3 V to 40 V
- Low IQ: 5 µA (typ)
- Maximum dropout voltage: 525 mV at 150 mA
- Device operating junction temperature range: -40ºC to 150ºC
- Integrated fault protections