The TPS7B8401 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the operation and performance of the TPS7B84 family of linear regulators.
This particular EVM configuration contains a single wide-input-voltage, small-size, linear regulator for a wide range of applications. The regulator is capable of delivering up to 150 mA to the load with low dropout (LDO) VIN to VOUT. For stability, use an output capacitor with a minimum derated capacitance of 1 μF (or larger).
- Qualified for automotive applications
- Operating junction temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- 3-V to 40-V wide VIN range up to 42 V transient
- Output current: 150 mA (max)
- 2% output voltage accuracy