The TPS92518EVM-878 features a two channel high-brightness LED current regulator based on the TPS92518 dual buck LED controller device. It is designed to operate with an input voltage from 6.5 V to 65 V. The EVM is set-up for default output currents of 550-mA/channel supporting any number of LEDs equal to or below the input voltage. Each channel of the EVM can support up to a maximum 1.6-A regulated current which is programmable via a serial interface using the LEDSPIMCUEVM-879 companion MCU control EVM. The TPS92518 demonstration kit software package provides a computer-based graphical user interface (GUI) allowing the user to control PWM and analog dimming, adjust the off-timer, and monitor the fault reporting features. In addition, the GUI provides a system design tool as well.
To get started developing with this EVM:
- Supports 6.5-V to 65-V Input
- Supports any number of LEDs with total LED voltage below input
- Dual channel PWM, and digitally controlled analog dimming
- SPI interface for dimming and frequency control and fault monitoring
- GUI provides computer interface and design tool