The TPS92682EVM-125 features a two-channel, constant voltage (CH1) and constant current (CH2) coupled inductor SEPIC regulator based on the TPS92682 two-channel controller with SPI interface device. It is designed to operate with an input voltage from 7-V to 28-V and maximum output power of 15 W. The evaluation module (EVM) may support maximum input power of 30 W. The constant voltage channel of the EVM can provide maximum output voltage of 30 V, which is programmable via SPI. The constant current channel of the EVM can provide maximum output current of 1.7 A, which is programmable via SPI. The TPS92682 evaluation software package provides a computer-based GUI allowing the user to control the output current, and monitor the fault reporting features.
- Supports 7-V to 28-V input
- Programmable output voltage and current
- Programmable spread spectrum for EMI mittigation
- SPI inteface for fault monitoring, and fault handling
- GUI provides computer inteface and design tool