The UCC28810EVM-003 is an 110-W offline AC-to-DC LED current driver with power factor correction. This design utilizes a three stage approach with a universal input boost PFC stage, a low-side buck stage providing a controlled current source and a half-bridge DC transformer stage to provide isolation to four LED strings.
- 90-VRMS to 265-VRMS Operation
- Boost Follower or Fixed Output PFC Stage
- PFC Disable
- Output Current Disable
- External or Internal PWM Dimming
- Output Isolated from Line Input
- Open Circuit Protection (If one LED string fails open the remaining strings stay on.)