The XIO2001EVM evaluation module (EVM) implements a peripheral component interconnect (PCI) express to PCI bridge circuit using the Texas Instruments XIO2001 PCI Express® (PCIe) to PCI bus translation bridge. Designed as a half-width x1 PCIe add-in card, the EVM provides you with 3 standard PCI slots.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the XIO2001 PCIe to PCI bus translation bridge
- Designed to work directly out of the box with no driver needed
- On-board EEPROM programmed with values that let the EVM function in most systems
- XIO2001 performance tuning software provides you with the ability to easily tune the EVM through the grpahical user interface (GUI) to achieve maximum performance in your application
- Onboard LEDs to indicate availability of power and status of certain control signals
- Onboard regulators to derive 1.5 V (for the XIO2001) and 12 V for the PCI connectors, while providing power for the 3.3-V, 5-V and 12-V rails by a combination of the add-in connector and IDE power connector