PMP10710 is a 200W design for public announcement audio system which can be used in 100W +100W Stereo or 200W Woofer Applications. The design is broadly divided into four main stages:
- Single-Phase Synchronous Boost Converter using the LM5122 controller IC. The design accepts an input voltage of 10V to 15 VIN (12 VIN Nominal) and provides an output of 30V capable of supplying 6.5A of continuous current to the load.
- 100W + 100W Stereo Audio Amplifier with TAS5611 Class D device.
- Single ended to differential conversion (with active low pass filter) for Stereo inputs using OPA1632 differential amplifier.
- Simple Switcher LM16006 is used for all Aux supply needs.
- Synchronous Rectification in Boost for very High Efficiency
- Ultra Low Footprint Area for LM5122 Actual Power Stage
- Single Speaker (Woofer), Dual Speaker(Stereo) Support in the design
- Free-Run/Synchronizable Switching to 1 MHz in Boost device
- Single ended input to differential conversion for TAS5611 Amp inputs