The TIDA-00170 is a reference design for industrial control Analog Mixed Input Output Modules. The design implements four channel analog input & two channel analog output. The analog input channels can measure all standard industrial voltages up to ±10V and current inputs up to 24mA. The two simultaneous analog outputs can source voltage up to ±10V and current up to 24mA.
The reference design includes the necessary on-board protection circuit & is tested for IEC61000-4 standard – EFT, ESD and Surge requirements with IO Controller platform. The protection circuitry does not negatively affect the design and test results showed typical unadjusted errors were less than 0.1% of the full-scale range (FSR) for the analog input channel and less than 0.2% FSR for the analog output channel.
- 16-bit resolution, user programmable analog input output ranges
- Programmable channels: Each I/P channel can be configured as current or voltage input and O/P channel can be configured as voltage or current output with software configuration
- Accuracy - Input Ch better than ±0.1% FSR at 25 °C, Output Ch better than ±0.2% FSR at 25 °C
- On-board isolated Flybuck™ power supply with inrush current protection
- Designed to comply with IEC61000-4 Standards for ESD, EFT, and Surge