The point-of-load power-tree on video surveillance systems is optimized with this reference design. This reference design has a high performance on key parameters such as output voltage accuracy, voltage ripple, and thermal dissipation. This high performance is possible with a small board area and low BOM cost. This design operates from a 5-V supply commonly found in video doorbells, IP network cameras, and wireless cameras.
- 1% typical output voltage accuracy
- High system efficiency to 90% at full load
- Voltage ripple < 60-μV, useful for noise-critical peripherals
- Thermal hot spot is < 45°C at full load current
- Power supply spur free dynamic resolution greater than 80dB
- Small form factor