How many times have you said:“I would like to prototype an idea with TI silicon but can’t get SW resources" or “I don’t know how to prototype/program.”
This training shows you how to get started prototyping on TI solutions with minimal or no programming, including the following tasks:
- Implementing necessary prototyping functions such clocks/GPIO, Read A/D, I2C/SMBus, etc.
- Seamless interface of various analog EVMs for customer “proof of concept”
- Intermediate: Standalone UI (button/LCD, serial interface), home networking
- Advanced (more for digital applications):
- Embedded prototyping: examples of both wired and wireless control
- Use of TI cloud computing tools for prototype