In this webinar, we will introduce two of TI’s newest family releases in our mid-voltage (7-30V) Buck DC/DC Switching Regulators portfolio.
- TPS62912/3: Industry’s first low-noise buck converter family with integrated ferrite-bead compensation to simplify high-precision designs
- Customer Benefit: Low 20 µVRMS noise performance (from 100 Hz to 100 kHz) and ultra-low output-voltage ripple of 10 µVRMS, enables engineers the ability to remove one or more low-dropout regulators (LDOs) from their designs, reduce power losses by up to 76%, and save 36% of board space.
- Target Applications: Telecom infrastructure, Test and Measurement, Aerospace and Defense, Medical
- TPS62901/2/3: 3-V to 17-V, high efficiency and low Iq buck converter in 1.5-mm × 2-mm QFN package
- Customer Benefit: Power savings from a 4-uA Iq combined with high efficiency across all load conditions
- Target Applications: Battery operated end equipment and Enterprise applications